VAT and customs duties can have a significant impact on the bottom line and/or working capital of a business.
Ineffective management of these complex taxes can adversely impact these areas, create risk and attract high penalties for non-compliance. The VAT Consultancy team has extensive experience of advising on global VAT and customs duty issues and can assist businesses in a wide range of ways:
- Reducing the cost of VAT and customs duty in the supply chain
- Advising on appropriate procedures and processes to manage compliance and risk globally
- Minimising the negative impact on working capital
- Providing resource for ad-hoc indirect tax projects
- Ensuring legal and regulatory requirements are met.
As a member of the WTS Alliance, The VAT Consultancy has access to a world-wide network of firms specialising in tax advice and is therefore able to quickly access local VAT and customs duty knowledge across the globe.
The VAT Consultancy can also help companies recover overseas VAT on business activities such as exhibitions, conferences and seminars or business travel, helping reduce the cost of VAT to your business.
Click here to see our full range of Services
In the last 12 months we have worked with a number of corporations across many sectors including aviation, eCommerce, food, media, pharmaceutical, and more