Bespoke VAT and Customs Duty Training for Your Organisation
The key to having watertight control over VAT and customs duty is ensuring staff dealing with these areas within the organisation receive appropriate training to enable them to carry out their responsibilities effectively.
We offer bespoke training sessions tailored to meet the needs of your organisation, both in terms of relevant content/case studies and also the audience. This means staff participate only in those sessions relevant to them and are quickly able to grasp the concepts as they will be based upon actual transactions and scenarios your organisation is involved in.
As our courses are bespoke the course content is driven by you. However some of our most popular sessions include the following:
- VAT for accounts payable staff
- Basic VAT
- Effective management of customs duty
- VAT and customs duty for non-specialists such as finance directors, corporate tax specialists
- Cross border transactions – avoiding the pitfalls.
We also help with:
- Bespoke VAT and/or customs duty manuals to provide staff with a permanent reference guide when they are making VAT or customs duty decisions
- The development of training courses you can roll out yourself to new joiners in areas with a high turnover of staff (eg Accounts Payable, Shared Service Centres)
- Training courses that increase in complexity as your staff become more experienced.
The VAT Consultancy is a Cooperation
Partner of WTS Alliance, the largest international network of firms
specialising in tax advisory services and tax planning, with presence in about 100 countries worldwide >>>